- 1 pint Stone Ridge Creamery© Smart Pint© light ice cream (any flavor)
- 6 wooden sticks
- 2 cups Essential Everyday© Milk Chocolate Chips
- Chopped pistachios
- Essential Everyday chopped almonds
- Wild Harvest© Organic Coconut Flakes
- Chopped Essential Everyday Peanuts
- Active Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Amount: 6 servings
- Using a serrated knife, carefully cut the Smart Pint into 6 circular discs.
- Place 1 wooden stick into each disc. Place on wax paper and freeze for 4 hours.
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Remove pops from freezer. Dip into chocolate until evenly coated.
- Dip the pops into optional garnish.