- 12 Essential Everyday© Chocolate Sandwich Thins
- 2 pints Stone Ridge Creamery© Smart Pint© Mint Chip light ice cream
- 2 cups Essential Everyday Milk Chocolate Chips
- Active Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Amount: 12 servings
- Remove Smart Pint from freezer and allow to soften for 15-20 minutes.
- Using a small spoon, scoop ice cream into small muffin pan, filling about halfway.
- Place one chocolate sandwich thin cookie over each scoop of ice cream (this will serve as the base of the bon bon once frozen).
- Place tray in freezer and allow to harden, about 3 hours.
- While bon bons are hardening, place chocolate chips into a double boiler and melt over medium heat.
- Once hardened, remove bon bons from freezer. Remove from tray and place on a cooling rack. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of the ice cream. Enjoy!