- 1 loaf pound cake, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 pint Stone Ridge Creamery© Smart Pint© Strawberry Shortcake light ice cream, softened
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Essential Everyday© Extra Creamy Whipped Topping
- Active Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Amount: 4-6 servings
- Place 4 slices of pound cake close together into a plastic wrap-lined baking pan.
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream on top of each slice of pound cake. Spread ice cream to cover each slice.
- Place an even layer of strawberries on top of ice cream.
- Spread the whipped topping over the strawberries and top with remaining slices of pound cake
- Cover with plastic wrap and place into freezer to harden, about 3 hours.
- Remove sandwiches from baking pan and cut with a warm knife.